Marie ChatelainClinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
- Passoniate about psychology for a long time, it is very logically that I chose this path of study. After a specialization in research, and in parallel of being a PhD candidate, I obtained a second Master's degree in Psychological Sciences, in the field of Neuropsychology and Cognitive Development. Right after, I chose to broaden my practice and start a certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in October 2019. Moreover, I have been a licensed Clinical Psychologist since the beginning of 2020. My clinical practice is geared towards teenagers and adults, while my neurospychological practice is directed towards children and teenagers.
- Friday 08:00 21:00
- Master's degree in Psychological Sciences, research track (ULB): 2015
- Master's degree in Psychological Sciences, orientation Neuropsychology and Cognitive Development (ULB): 2019
- PhD in Psychological Sciences (ULB): current (ending in the fall of 2020)
- University certificate in psychotherapy, orientation cognitive behavioral therapy (ULB): 2019 - current
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist