Osteopath graduated from the ULB, I take in charge all types of patients, and I adapt to the patient and his pathology.
I studied and served my internship in association with the faculty of medicine and in hospital emergency departments. I am able to make a competent diagnosis and redirect to the appropriate doctor if needed.
Osteopathy is a manual therapy which is effective in many pathologies :
- lumbagos, lower back pain, groin strain...
- sciatica, including pregnant women, neuralgia...
- stiff neck...
- headache of muscular origin, temporomaxillary joint disfunction...
- muscular pain in particular for sportspersons and pregnant women
- For the babies: plagiocephaly...
- Tuesday 08:00 12:00
- Tuesday 17:00 21:00
- Friday 17:00 21:00
- Master in osteopathy (FSM-ULB) 2015
- Masters specialization in osteopathy (FSM-ULB) 2016
- Ongoing education of plagiocephaly (SFER) 2017
- BSSA (lifeguard) 2013